- Bathing in river and lagoons and natural water slides in River Shingoda.
- Crocodile spotting.
- Night trails around Jamjir retreat.
- Siddhi Dhamaal dance.
- Barbeque (seafood)
- Camp fire stories and Jungle lore.
- Bullock cart ride.
- Visit to Organic jaggery making units.
- Visit to Simbor Island – Uninhabitated remnants of Portugese Fort Of St Antony, sandbars birding habitat and mangroves – can be approached by local fishing vessel only from the coastal fishing hamlet.
- Jungle drive through the forest (Kankai and Banej).
- Visit to temples Batheshwar & Sat - Manadev.
- Visit to Tapkeshwar temple and caves and acacia dominated grassland sanctuary.
- Bird watching trail.
- Bird watching package to Kaj Wetlands and Vasoj Wetlands (Diu).
- River walk and explore the flora and fauna and geology on several scenic and adventurous biodiversity trails.
- Jungle trail to leapord dens.
- Visit to croplands, farmlands and Orchards.
- Village safari and visit to Maldharie Hamlets (Shepherd dwellings).
- Visit to Jambur and Shirwan villages of African siddi tribes.
Visit to nearby Tourist destinations
- Somnath (Temple)
- Sasan Gir
- Devaliya Safari park
- Tulsishyam ( Forest, Temple and magnetic point)
- Diu (Ex Portuguese territory) (Beaches, Forts, Churches, Water sports)
- Junagadh and Girnar hills
- Fire temple at Jagadiya
- Mul Dwarka Temple and beach